Welcome to our website for the latest news on travel, events, food/beer, or just about anything that interests us, or might interest you.

29 Sept 2008

Leicester



Jacks has been really busy on a project in Leicester for a while now and is occasionally even spending the night there. I will admit that I had been getting a bit jealous, so I decided to go and have a look. While she was busy at work I skipped through the city streets, exploring the modern shopping centres and exposing myself to a surprising kaleidoscope of cultures. With more curry houses than Delhi and traffic lights that have an accent, I spent a few hours with eyes wide open. The highlight for me was the fact that I somehow managed to secure 2 free Starbucks coffees.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, nice pics. I enjoy visiting Leicester - its a very cool place. I must get back there soon to stay in my favourite Leicester Hotel.

Tue Sept 30, 10:39:00 am GMT+2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home