Welcome to our website for the latest news on travel, events, food/beer, or just about anything that interests us, or might interest you.

5 Jan 2010

South Africa vs Australia Polo International


I have been pretty bad with updating the blog. The main reason is that we've been quite busy of late. We've had a lot of guests, visited Rob in Cape Town and done a few other short trips (the most recommended being a drive over the Swartberg Pass into Prince Albert). In a moment of madness I also set up a physio practice and it seems that this is starting to really eat into my free time (which is probably a good thing).


The other day Jacks and myself camouflaged ourselves and mingled with the upper crust at Kurland for an international polo game between SA and Australia. We've never been to a live game before and had no idea what to expect. It was fast, unbelievably skilled and compltely entertaining, way better than we ever imagined. I struggled to control my excitement and found myself shreaking like a girl every now and then. We beat the poor Australians 12/10 and celebrations continued well into the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home