Welcome to our website for the latest news on travel, events, food/beer, or just about anything that interests us, or might interest you.

11 Jun 2010

Go Bafana Bafana


Greetings all. The last 6 months has undoubtedly been my quietest blogging run. I've got to be honest; there isn't really any reason for this. We've done plenty of blogworthy things and I will just have to get my head out of my posterior and post a couple of stories.

The World Cup is about to begin. The universe has it's microscope pointed firmly on the southern tip of Africa and the excitement is palpable. I predict that it's going to be a great success in spite of the extensive international moaning and groaning. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the article below, written by a chap who coached me cricket 22 years ago. Well said Peter.

Letter to the foreign media

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

nice one Brad! brilliant letter. enjoy the buzz of the event. must be awesome over there right now.

cheer on those socceroos! ;)

Sat Jun 12, 10:03:00 am GMT+2

 
Blogger Brad said...

Thanks, we're going to the game on Tuesday - Portugal vs Ivory Coast. Should be fun. Seen loads of socceroo supporters around. Good luck against Germany.

Sat Jun 12, 04:57:00 pm GMT+2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home